Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We'll We're Moving On Up!

To a deluxe ranch in the country/burbs... Well sort of, house wasn't entirely finished, but we had to leave our rental on July 31st. We packed our stuff into a few rooms in the new place and have been slowly digging out.





Paul, a.k.a Vanna White



Bedroom (see the deer?)











Kind of cool and satisfying to see how our LR developed:





















Listen to those frogs:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie! It is to die for, really! I love the view from the bedroom and the sound of the frogs?! You have moved up! Happy Homemaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been waiting with bated breath for some pics! I love the one of the lil blue chair between the 2 green ones! The bathroom looks mahvelous (cool floor) and my favorite is that beautiful view in the bedroom!! Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I am especially jealous of the bathroom, but the whole place looks amazing. As a fellow architect-wannabe, this is vicarious living at its best... Congrats, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing ... can't wait for a tour! xxx

    ReplyDelete