Our good friends, Martha and Beau, came to visit us recently, and we took a little stroll down Halloween memory lane...
1998 - Wednesday Addams and Uncle Fester
1999 - Sally and Jack Skellington
2000 - Lydia and Beetlejuice
2001 - German barmaids
2002 - Bride and groom (fo' real)
2003 - Halloween Elvi
2004 - Dead Ramones
2005 - Lobsters
2006 - Johnny and June Carter Cash
2007 - nolitagraffiti guys
2008 - NYC s'more (Graham obviously is a graham cracker)
2009 - ROC s'more (got a little lazy...)
2010 - Einstein (with chalkboards E=mc scared)
2011 - Scooby Dooby Dooooooo!
Rut roh...I see we are slipping a bit in our creativity (and our costumes). We'll see what we can do about that next year. Happy Halloween!!!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI remember the Ramones! I live for Halloween. It's so awesome to have a kid and dress up with them. I think of you every Halloween; someone who loves it as much as I do!
ReplyDeleteOk! Think we need a post update!!!
ReplyDelete