Friday, March 26, 2010

Frame Game

After building the foundation comes framing... then roofing, siding, plumbing, electric, heating, insulation, drywall, kitchen/countertops, trim, interior paint, flooring, lawn, and voilĂ , house is complete. Sounds easy enough, right?






And I finally have an answer to a question I've been asking myself (and others) since day one... Where are the construction people going to the bathroom? We don't live that close to any fast food place or gas station. But as of yesterday we have this:


Um, we do have 5 acres, did it really need to go (no pun intended) right in front? Our builder might want to move his sign...

And I'm sorry to mention friends after a Port-O-Potty photo, but I am reminded of you both quite often (I pass these streets on my way to get Graham from daycare).

Ms. Laurie Williams:


Mr. Keith Lyons:


I'll keep an eye out for others...

1 comment:

  1. That I rest atop a Pinnacle is quite satisfying too; and to share the glory with Mr. Lyons, even better. You may have to move to Sicily to get Marinaro Lane but keep trying!
    Seeing the frame start to go up just made my heart skip a beat (not kidding). That's a lovely port o potty--I mean it's green and everything. Maybe you should graffiti it, take a picture and put it on the butt of a onesy?!

    ReplyDelete