Friday, March 19, 2010

Windows 98

Ok, we won't have that many windows, but we are trying to incorporate a whole bunch. Since the house is a ranch/one floor design, I can't get over some security issues I'm having with windows that basically could be doors to the outside. We had gates over those types of windows in our NYC apt.:


I think we'll adjust and realize we aren't in the big city anymore...(and Paul will use this fear I have to sell the idea that we need a dog).

Selecting windows has been challenging, and it's hard to envision what a window will look like from a mock-up. I decided to use painting tape to create windows around our rental.



Building update - the blocks keep piling up:







I think we're getting bored taking pictures of the cinder block. Paul is getting artsy:



And I've been bringing Graham by the lot after I pick him up from daycare.
Nice park, Mom. I thought we left NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment