Friday, April 22, 2011

Has Spring Really Sprung?

This snow business is getting old (photo taken 4/20).


Graham is ready to work in the yard. And by work, I mean play in the mud.




Finger painting with red paint can be slightly disturbing.


But we ended up with a pretty decent work of art.


Static + Graham's hair = bad hair day.


And one nasty shock.


A visit to our local fire station.


I am a bit ashamed that it took me 2 years to find an Ethiopian restaurant in Rochester (Laura, we are so going here).


Nice sunsets have helped combat the snow-will-never-end feeling.




Hard to believe Graham has gone from this:


To this:


That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, guys! Glad to see an update here. Can't wait to see Graham's awesome hair in person! And yeah, maybe I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Ethiopian food too...
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete